The Productize Podcast was originally started by Brian Casel, but is currently hosted by me, James Sowers. I own Productize & Scale and operate a six figure podcast repurposing service called Castaway.
Each week, I share at least one insight from my experience or one interview with another owner of a productized service business. My goal is to equip you with all of the knowledge and resources you need to accelerate your growth.
Here are examples of the impact it's had on listeners:
"The Real Deal – Brian is The Godfather of productizing. If you run a service business, his podcast and content is a must. Changed the way I do business.”
“Outstanding – Great podcast! Brian is always well prepared, a superior interviewer, getting right to the core questions, and providing tons of value.”
“Mind = Blown – In a matter of weeks, Brian's approach completely reshaped how I think my service business. Love how deep he gets into the business models of his guests.”
If you have feedback about the show or suggestions for future topics/guests, use the form below to get in touch. Look forward to hearing from you!
Subscribe On Your Favorite Platform
Our Most Popular Episodes
From Freelance Designer to Full-Time on Digital Products w/ Laura Elizabeth
We talk all about how to go from zero audience into raising your profile, speaking at conferences and growing your email list, which can enable you to launch and pre-sell products.
Building, Selling, and Acquiring Productized Service Businesses w/ Tyler Gillespie
In this interview I talk to Tyler Gillespie of Applause Lab and Proofreading Pros. Tyler walks through his journey as a founder of many productized services and how he approaches every business as if he is going sell them some day.
How Jason Resnick 10x’d Revenue in 6 Months by Productizing His WordPress Dev Service
If you’re a WordPress developer, you’ll find tons of insightful nuggets from this case study with Jason Resnick. Jason set a goal of 10x revenue within a year and ended up hitting that milestone within 6 months by productizing.
How To Support The Show
If you've gotten value from the podcast, it would mean the world to me if you'd take five minutes out of your day to help us reach more current and aspiring owners of productized service businesses.
Here are a few ways you can support the show for free:
- Leave A Review – Publishing an honest review on your favorite podcast platform can help us rise through the ranks. If you'd like, you can also send in a testimonial using the contact form below and we'll find a home for it, including a backlink to your site.
- Share It With A Friend – Word of mouth referrals have the highest conversion rate. Make a recommendation to a friend and there's a good chance you'll directly increase our audience by at least one listener.
- Send Us Your Ideas/Feedback – Use the contact form below to submit any ideas or feedback you have about the podcast. We're always looking to improve, so we read and reply to every email we get.
- Make An Introduction – If you or someone you know would be a good fit for the podcast, please let us know and we'll find a spot for you/them on the recording calendar.
- Amplify Our Content – When you see us promoting the show in the wild, a simple like/favorite/retweet/comment/upvote can go a long way toward helping us reach more potential listeners...and it only takes 10 seconds!
Share Your Ideas/Feedback
We're always looking for ways to make the show more valuable to listeners. If you have new ideas, feedback on our existing content, or suggestions for people we should interview, please share them here.